We have 3 levels available
Level 1 – Beginners – suitable for anybody who can ride a motorcycle.
We will go through a set of drills and exercises relating to:
- body movement
- body position
- steering drills
- braking drills
- controlling slides
- practice, practice, practice on the training Oval
- practice, practice, practice on the TT course
To see how these exercises work, here’s a video of a Flattrack School at our Lincolnshire track.
Level 2 – Improvers – suitable for riders who have some experience of Flat Track
- enhanced handling drills
- body position check-up and refinement
- increasing speed with safety
- practice, practice, practice on the training Oval and TT courses
Level 3 – one to one or small group coaching for advanced Flat Trackers and/or Road Racers looking for enhanced skills.
- Bespoke training as required