We have 3 Courses available
Level 1 – Beginners – suitable for anybody who can ride a motorcycle.
We will go through a set of drills and exercises relating to:
- body movement
- body position
- steering drills
- braking drills
- controlling slides
- practice, practice, practice on the training Oval
- practice, practice, practice on the TT course
To see how these exercises work, here’s a video of a Flattrack School at our Lincolnshire track.
Level 2 – Improvers – suitable for riders who have completed level 1 and graded up to level 2, also rookie Flat Track racers.
- On Board camera work
- Timed laps
- Practice Starts
- Passing moves
- Close riding
- increasing speed with safety
- practice, practice, practice on the training Oval and TT courses
1 to 1 or small group coaching for advanced Flat Trackers and/or Road Racers looking for enhanced skills.
- Bespoke training as required
- bring your own bike aimed at riders racing or thinking about racing
- bike set up,gearing changes,suspension set up
- track inspection
- group starts, first corner tactics
- timed laps
- 20 lap race stints